Thursday, March 27, 2008

Have you ever?

Have you ever found yourself wedged in the space between the wall and the bed? This is where I slept last night. Solomon had a nose bleed in the night so I crawled into bed with him to help him out. During the next few hours (there were only a few hours left of the night), I find I am getting pushed into the outer limits of Solomons bed. He wanted to get closer to me and I was trying to get some space. Needless to say, by morning I woke up wedged into this tiny space. Ahh, what we sacrifice for our little ones...all in the name of love! oh, I WILL be taking a nap today!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

the wrath of khandrea said...

i gave up the sacrificing by halfway through child number 2. now i go in, pat the back for a minute, give the reassuring hug, and crawl back into my own comfy, posturpedic bed next to my husband.

♥Shally said...

For some reason, Zach has taken over the night time stuff with Jaxon. My twins never need us-- they have each other.

Zach has endured 18 hour plus bus rides (with baseball), I swear he could sleep upside down and wake up well rested.

Anonymous said...

I am too mean of a mom to stay in my kids bed with them. I always tell them that daddy gets scared if I am not with him. You are a better mom than me!

Paige said...

I have never slept in a child's bed. Ever. You are a good mother. And how old is your solomon???

Anonymous said...

yep, been there, done that... and I'm sure I'll be back.

Maine Mom said...

I too go back to my own bed after comforting and reassuring the sick/afflicted.

Happy napping!

Lauren in GA said...

I have slept in my kiddos beds, too...I agree... Here's to naps!

CREATE