Monday, March 10, 2008

"If you like my couches, and you think they're sexy, come on baby let me know..."


HERE IT IS!!! I love my new furniture. They are still really slippery and if you're not paying attention, you'll find yourself on the floor but I DON'T CARE!!! They're new and clean, and void of cheerios! I do need some help though ladies...see the big empty wall behind the couch? I need to fill it with something. I don't like a lot of little things and I was thinking of just three large simple black and white photos but I'm not sure. Share your creativity with me. If I use your idea, I'll send you a little thank you gift. Alright, I'm going down stairs now to make out with the guy layin' on my new couch. Don't worry the creepy delivery guy is gone.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

Yay for new couches and making out with the guy you live with on the new couches! Hope you and the hubs didn't slide right off and into the floor...that would have been unfortunate...

Photos in sepia would be great to decorate with! They would even match that BEAUTIFUL, scrumptious leather.

Matthew Deane said...

Anything Wyeth, my sweet, you know that.

Emy5 said...

Niiiiccee couches!

Lots of space to cuddle.

And about the decorating,I see one oversized picture! That's probably cos I'm simple, and do not find picture hanging all that easy. Hope you get some more ideas!

the wrath of khandrea said...

hilarious, rod.
just think, you could've chosen right said fred for your post title... "i'm too sexy for my couch, so sexy it huuuuurts..."

anyway. love the new background color. matches the couches so well.

i think a large rectangular mirror would look nice behind your couch. and if you install a remote on it, you can swivel it downward when you and that guy are making out, just to spice it up a bit...
i digress. really, a rectangular mirror with some hooks on the bottom, and you could hang some small framed pictures from the hooks?
this comment is way too long.

Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM!!!!! Sorry I have no ideas for you. It took me almost a year to find anything I liked for my house. Try Peir 1 or something similar, I can always find something I like there. :)

Christina

Jake said...

I think something big and dramatic to go with the power furniture.

Anonymous said...

I'm not a great decorator but I think 3 big black & white family photos in black frames would be cool. (3 candids, or each one with a different child, or pics of the family playing at the beach)etc.

The furniture looks really great. Congrats!

A.

Lindsey said...

I think the vote is overwhelmingly green. The funny thing is, I already bought the green one!!! I just wanted to make sure I had made the right choice, because I really liked the other ones too! Hey, I do have a good read. I am almost done reading Love Walked In. The girl who writes "Not Quite the Bradys" (she just posted a comment on the purse vote) recommended it. I have really enjoyed it, and I can't wait to see how it ends! :)

Lindsey said...

Oh, and congrats on the new couches!

CREATE