Thursday, March 20, 2008

HAPPY SPRING!


IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!
Welcome Spring! You lovely time of year!
I wish you all a happy Spring!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Emy5 said...

That is a lovely picture!

I just took the color test and came out as yellow. I was so surprised. Odd how they ask you to answer the questions from how you were as a child. I think I have cahanged since then!

♥Shally said...

Love Spring.

We were 75 here yesterday! I love that we can get outside and play.

Lauren in GA said...

Thank you very much, and a Happy Spring to you, too, my dear!

the wrath of khandrea said...

lovn the camera skills! all our blossoms got snowed on last night. happy non-spring for us.

Anonymous said...

umm. it's snowing today. supposed to be 9 inches. stupid illinois. I miss you california.

happy spring to you as well.

;)

CREATE