Wednesday, March 5, 2008

NEW Furniture!

I'm soooo excited!!! Our new furniture comes on Monday!!! Right now we have these ratty old yucky couches and now we'll have these beautiful leather pieces to melt away in. YEAH!!! I got the whole set. They won't even all fit in one room but I'm putting the chair and ottoman in the other room for a reading corner. I also decided to get the extra warranty because my kids are still able to cause damage so this way I won't be yelling at them to stay off the furniture. I'll post pictures when they get here. YIPEE!!!

9 comments:

the wrath of khandrea said...

excellent. very nice choices. we got new sofas last fall, and it's THE BEST. be sure to post lots of pictures with everyone enjoying them. and i hope you have no indoor pets.

♥Shally said...

How fun-- nice couches!

And don't listen to animal hating andrea-- ;) We have a huge leather couch, 2 cats, and no problems.

Anonymous said...

I love getting new furniture!! Have fun melting away in them!

Christina

Jake said...

Beautiful. Enjoy...

Lauren in GA said...

Yay for you!!! They look great!!! Ohhhhhhhh, I love the smell of leather!

Emy5 said...

Wow you are so lucky! Good choice in going for leather and what a great style!

Anonymous said...

You lucky duck. How beautiful!
Good idea on the warranty. Ours has 2 unsightly holes thanks to the little people.
There's nothing better than new furniture ... except (in my case) new carpet, new curtains, new paint. I'm hopeful that it will happen one day.
Enjoy!

A.

Melissa said...

Oh I'm excited for you!!!!

Anonymous said...

new furnture is almost as fun as getting your hair done day... lucky girl

beautiful pick as well.

jealous!

CREATE