http://www.graciemovie.com/I watched this movie the other day and it was fantastic! I highly recommend it and I think all highschool girls and their parents should watch it. It's losely based on the real life story of the Shue family. You know Elizabeth Shue, Andrew Shue etc. Its a great story about one of the many girls that paved the way for girls in sports. Elizabeth Shue grew up in a house of boys and had to fight for her right to play. It really is a great story and an excellent movie!

5 comments:
Movies are still a luxury we can't afford! Too many little ones running around!
I miss movies... :*(
Do you think it is appropriate for a family with young kids? I am always looking for great movies we can watch as a family. Thank you for the review :)
My boys are 10, 7, and 4...
No. It is PG-13 because she goes through a rebellious boy crazy stage so its definately not appropriate for young ones. Its really better for older teens and parents.
Thanks! :)
I have heard of this movie before but I had forgotten! I am going to put in on my Netflix que right now!
Thanks for the tip. :)
Christina
Post a Comment