

I caved! I finally bought my sweet cheeks an American Girl Doll. She'll get it tonight at her birthday sleepover. I'm actually really excited for her. She has been wanting one of these crazy overpriced dolls forever!
Hannah is smart though...she never outright asked for one. I think she finally learned that doesn't work around here. She just asked if she could look at the website, and then she asked if she could order a catalogue. Just for playin' it smart, I decided I would surprise her with one for her big day. Hannah really is a great girl! She considers herself both a girlie girl and a tomboy. She loves to make messes and she loves to wear dresses. She has her dad wrapped around her finger and they both share the same "fairy footsteps" (freckles). She has an infectious laugh and whines like nobodies business. Hannah Bolicious is MY American Girl!

7 comments:
Man, is that the point of these dolls? to make them look exactly like the girls who buy them? That doll matches her perfectly! Ouch! What is that? That must be the feeling of total jealousy - I CAN'T WAIT FOR GRANDDAUGHTERS!! (Okay, I can wait for a few more years)
I love those dolls, my oldest actually has 2 of them. They are crazy expensive but they are so fun!!!! I think I like them as much as she does!!
Happy birthday to your daughter!!!
I love how she askes for things, I do the same thing with my husband. Someday it will come in very handy when she is married. :)
Hmmmm... I am not sure how I feel about those dolls yet.
They kinda scare me!
I told my mother in law that I didn't want my daughter to have one and she totally ignored me and got her one for Christmas. She loves it, and I am ok with it now....They are just so much $$$!
Happy Birthday Hannah!
Fairy Footsteps! I have never heard of that before and I LOVE IT! My Bella has freckles. Wait till I tell the "FAIRY FREAK" tomorrow that her freckles are "Fairy Footsteps"....how adorable! Happy Birthday Hannah! I hope she was pleasently surprised with her doll.
Awwwwww! That was lovely! Also, I have never heard of freckles being called, "fairy footsteps" that is great!
Happy Birthday, Hannah... Congrats on your first American Girl doll! Those are a big deal! I don't even have any daughters and I know that much! :)
Post a Comment