Saturday, March 1, 2008

I'm sorry

Don't you just love apologies! I don't even remember what we argued about but this was the result. They made the whole house smell like Easter. Sorry I've been away so long-we finally got the flu around here. Its been AWFUL!!! At least no puking occurred-thank goodness. Just a lot of fevers, pains, headaches, and the house is a wreck. I actually cried last night because I was so tired of being sick and helpless. I feel much better this morning. I slept for 12 hours straight. Thanks to Aunt Ilene for having the kiddos over night. Thanks to my hubby for doing laundry, making me dinner last night, and cleaning up the kitchen. He did exclaim this morning that he can't wait until Monday! Things should get back to normal by then.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

the wrath of khandrea said...

beautiful flowers! you guys really need some spring on that side of the country. we're at least getting some more sunshine, and it's enough to make a big difference.
i'm impressed that you can't remember what you fought about. i tend to remember for much longer than i should...

Anonymous said...

no kids, 12 hours of sleep and hubby doing laundry?? hmm, sounds like a vacation ;)

Glad you're feeling so much better!

♥Shally said...

Sorry that you were sick.. When the mommy is sick- the whole family feels it!

Hope you are all back to normal soon.

♥Shally said...

Of course I wouldn't mind if you link me! :)

Nice to meet you...

Emy5 said...

Sorry you were sick.

I'm glad that beautiful flowers helped ou feel better. That's got to be why they were made for us!

Lauren in GA said...

Oh, I am so sorry you are sick...that is just the pits. The flowers are lovely :)

Becca said...

Oh, you poor mite! I am sending you lots of GET WELL wishes. Kick that flu in the butt! What pretty flowers.

CREATE