Sunday, March 2, 2008

He loves me...


Imagine...It's early, but if you don't get up soon, you'll be late. You breath in the morning. You feel a little person next to you...someone crawled in a few hours ago. You're just not sure how you feel yet this morning. You are at the tail end of a week long battle with the flu. You'll survive if you get up and get going. Then, you hear the most magical words. Words that you never thought you would hear from your beloved...are you ready...get ready, because you might just cry when I tell you what I heard this morning. He said, "If you want to stay home today, that's ok. I'll take the kids to church." Did the heavens just open? Did angels just decend upon my room? WHAT???? Don't get me wrong, I like going to church but I'm no saint! I took him up on his offer. It was a heavenly morning thanks to my true love.

8 comments:

the wrath of khandrea said...

awesome! isn't it amazing what a little alone time can do for your sanity? i mean, your health?
hope you're up and running soon.

Anonymous said...

ahh, sigh. lucky woman.

Emy5 said...

Taking a much needed rest should not make you feel guilty, even if you have to choose between this and going to church. So sweet of your hubby to give you that option!!!

Lauren in GA said...

The HEAVENS DID OPEN!!!! Three cheers for your hubby!

I hope you feel lots better :)

Lauren in GA said...

Oh, my yes!!! I would love to be linked on your blog :D

♥Shally said...

Don't you love it when your husbands remind you just why you married them! That is AWESOME that you didn't have to ask him to do it!

Matthew Deane said...

Warning! Swelling of the head and ego may occur if this unabashed praise of my effortless and endless love continues!

Emy5 said...

I guess I wrote that last comment to convince myself not to feel guilty! I would love it if you link me to your blog!

CREATE