that pictuer is fabulous! did you take it? have you been snagging photo lessons from britt? :O) it's so cute becuase he still has adorable baby teeth. my kids' teeth are all starting to come out, and the too-large adult teeth are coming in. so cute mouth shots are a thing of the past. i'll live vicariously through yours.
Oh-- and thanks for the tips with the hair cut. That is what I am most worried about-- having to style it to look good. My hair is naturally wavy in some parts so I would have to straighten it every day.
Shally-Now I'm reading Book of a Thousand Days-so far so good. I'm lovin' Shannon Hale. I don't want you to think I was dicouraging you to get the haircut-its a great cut but its kinda high maintenance thats all and being a mom of young kids-I just thought you should know.
andrea-I profess to be the family photographer but I think my hubby took this one and I think he has a better eye than I. Britt does take some fab photos-she has a killer camera too!
10 comments:
that pictuer is fabulous! did you take it? have you been snagging photo lessons from britt? :O) it's so cute becuase he still has adorable baby teeth. my kids' teeth are all starting to come out, and the too-large adult teeth are coming in. so cute mouth shots are a thing of the past. i'll live vicariously through yours.
That is so sweet! The title "Pure" really fits it.
"Innocent Mischief"
Pure joy! I love the laughter. What a great picture!
I agree with maine mom above... pure job. Don't you miss that... being a kid. No worries!
So cute. I love close up shots.
Katie: What does pure job mean?
Just kidding. I typo all the time. :)
Oh-- and thanks for the tips with the hair cut. That is what I am most worried about-- having to style it to look good. My hair is naturally wavy in some parts so I would have to straighten it every day.
Don't have time for that.
Okay-- just ONE more thing...
I saw you are reading Goose Girl- loved that book. I am reading Enna Burning now. Really good too.
Anyway, promise I won't leave another comment today! :)
Shally-Now I'm reading Book of a Thousand Days-so far so good. I'm lovin' Shannon Hale. I don't want you to think I was dicouraging you to get the haircut-its a great cut but its kinda high maintenance thats all and being a mom of young kids-I just thought you should know.
andrea-I profess to be the family photographer but I think my hubby took this one and I think he has a better eye than I. Britt does take some fab photos-she has a killer camera too!
Post a Comment