Prevention magazine is my favorite little magazine. It may be small but it is jammed packed with the latest and greatest information. I consider myself pretty healthy and keep myself updated about health issues but every single month I learn something new from this little magazine. I actually got it free when I signed up for The Best Life Diet. I lost 8 lbs and stopped the diet but I kept getting the magazine-LOVE IT! I just thought I'd plug my favorite magazine-it's an easy worthwhile read!Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Favorite Magazine
Prevention magazine is my favorite little magazine. It may be small but it is jammed packed with the latest and greatest information. I consider myself pretty healthy and keep myself updated about health issues but every single month I learn something new from this little magazine. I actually got it free when I signed up for The Best Life Diet. I lost 8 lbs and stopped the diet but I kept getting the magazine-LOVE IT! I just thought I'd plug my favorite magazine-it's an easy worthwhile read!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
you see my philosophy is... reading magazines like that make me feel bad. Like I should be doing more. And frankly, I'm just too lazy. well I have my moments... but usually it's... lazy.
My magazines get torn up, colored on, and slobbered all over at my house! :) Someday...
Thanks for visiting! Hey...I see some of my other friends over here...
Seriously, before blogging I read so much more in the magazine department...but something had to give!
Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!!!!!!
I know what you mean about word vomit...I struggle with that all the time. Most days I can't believe I say some of the things I do...
Okay, so I lurked on your blog a bit! I love your JibJab Valentine's Day card. You are a groooooovy dancer, Daaaaahhhhhhliiing!
I just found your blog and read back a little. You have a great sense of humour. Thanks for making me laugh. About magazines-- I have a few subscriptions but end up just looking at the pictures, or letting my kids cut them up!
Post a Comment