Monday, February 4, 2008

Poor Pats...

I'm feeling a bit numb today. That was a horrible outcome to an 18-0 season. I remember looking at Brady's eyes when the game began and just not seeing the fire that he usually has. He looked really tired from the get go. The key was to keep pressure on the quarterback and holy cow did they ever.

My favorite non-football parts of the game:
The reading of the Declaration-AWESOME!
The Comcast HD commercial when the dad is singing Billy Idols "More More More"
T Moblie-Charles Barkley FAV 5 commercial-hilarious! Do you like popcicles?
Tom Petty-I thought they were good

My least favorite non-football parts of the game:
Jordan Sparks lip syncing the National Anthem-I'd rather hear someone sing badly then lipsync
The commercial with the guy attaching jumper cables to his nipples-EEWWW!
Watching Bill Belichick be interveiwed after game-painful, so painful for interviewer.

6 comments:

the wrath of khandrea said...

WHAT? jordyn sparks lipsynched? i thought it was FANTASTIC! wow. guess i'll have to replay that one.
it sounds like you and i just need a hug. i blame it all on giselle. she is the new jessica simpson.

calibosmom said...

Down with Giselle!!!

Anonymous said...

ditto on the jumper cables nipples, that's all i remember thinking... ewww.

I'd blame it all on the Giants... hehe. But that's just me. YAY GIANTS!

Nice to meet you by the way... loved reading your blog.

♥Shally said...

I used to love football, I guess I should rephrase that, I still love football, I just never get to watch it anymore. I did see parts of the game... but didn't really care who won (gasp!).

I did like Tom Petty though...

Becca said...

Hello there, hope you're well? For personal reasons, I have made my blog private. Would you mind emailing me at blk11s@tpg.com.au with your email address for an invite. Chat soon...Becca xx

The UnMighty said...

What about the E-Trade baby commercial? Priceless.

CREATE