Thursday, February 7, 2008

Note to self and others:
Listening to "Crazy Horses" by The Osmonds produces negative results during an afternoon delight.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

holy cow, i've missed a lot over here! the one of solomon half off the bed made me laugh out loud in front of my computer:)

Caleb passed us the sacrament last sunday and my kids even noticed. so cool.

Anonymous said...

Um, yeah. You MIGHT need some new tunes.

LC

Jake said...

did you mean what i think you mean?

calibosmom said...

This is what happened...my sweetie and I were gettin' frisky the other day. Hubby put on some random music. Things were going along just fine and then this Crazy Horses song came on. We were laughing so hard that frisky turned into fizzle-it was just a funny moment and I thought I would pass on the tip of making sure no one is listening to this song during...

CREATE