Thursday, January 31, 2008

Too tired!

My little man was soo tired the other night he slept half off the bed. When I came in to check on him I couldn't see his head so I lifted off the covers and here he was-soo tired! I love Solomon soo much-he is such a fun kid. He is quick to temper but quick to love. He has the softest cheeks (top and bottom) on the planet. He wants to be a big boy but loves to be the baby too. He is always making funny faces and making us all laugh-and sometimes cry too. He likes to wrestle and jump on you especially when you're not expecting it. No wonder he sleeps half off the bed...he's exhausted! This kid is YUMMY!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

the wrath of khandrea said...

very cute. do you ever find yourself feeling the same way? :O)

CREATE