I Love...
clean white sheets
lunch at Rosa's
kids in the tub
kissing my lovie
perfect fitting jeans
a great haircut
the scriptures
songs that move me to tears
America
a great baseball game
anything Jane Austin
kids at school
kids home from school
mountains
listening to the ocean at night
quiet moments
girls night out
soft skin
laughing til I hurt
dancing to club music
hugs from my mom
phone calls from my sisters
the cabin
Aspen trees
freshly baked anything
a great run
watching my kids play together
midnight lovin'
great museums
history
fresh salsa
beautiful gardens
seeing my husband mow the lawn
smiling babies
hearing laughter
rootbeer and pretzels
new shoes
clean bathrooms
a great talk on Sunday
Jesus
my family
myself
Happy Love day everyone!!!
Check out my JibJab message...
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
...laughing until you cry. the best.
i would be honored with a link!
i LOVE jibjab. it's my valentines post to my husband. make sure no kids are around if you watch it.
you are a disco queen!! way to move girl!
and i'm with you- nothing tops fresh salsa. mmmm...
SOngs that make you cry!
A good run (Although it has been awhile)
the scriptures
Ocean at night
Love the whole list!!
Thanks for the comment
Christina
holy cow! I could have written that list! Happy love day:)
Great list-- I am with you on all of them!
Post a Comment