I just finished watching this fantastic movie! I know it came out years ago but I just never got around to watching it. I was laughing and crying and laughing and crying. It really was good. It is rated R because of the "English language" but other than the occasional FU it was exceptional. The young boy that plays Billy Elliot is so good-he should have won an Oscar. Is the Oscars even going to happen this year? Not that I care too much, I don't watch them but I was just wondering.Saturday, January 26, 2008
Billy Elliot
I just finished watching this fantastic movie! I know it came out years ago but I just never got around to watching it. I was laughing and crying and laughing and crying. It really was good. It is rated R because of the "English language" but other than the occasional FU it was exceptional. The young boy that plays Billy Elliot is so good-he should have won an Oscar. Is the Oscars even going to happen this year? Not that I care too much, I don't watch them but I was just wondering.
Labels:
Review
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
My bet is that they don't happen this year. I love that the actors are supporting the writers so strongly.
Ah yes, one of my favourites! We have the stage play in Australia at the moment. I am saving my penny's so I can go and see it! They soundtrack to this movie is wonderful!
Post a Comment