Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Winter Treat
Two of my favorite treats at the moment. Anna's Ginger Thin cookies and Chocolate Mint Truffle added to my Hot Cocoa. Mmmm! These are two perfect treats on a cold winters night snugglin' up with my hubby watching a good flick. This week we've watched "Waitress" and "About a Boy"-I recommend both!
Labels:
Food
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love those Ginger Thins. Haven't tried the cocoa yet. BUT I did try a new hot chocolate with candy canes in it and it was surprisingly delicious! Isn't it nice to have these fun foods that you enjoy just one time every year?
At easter time I just love those cadbury eggs with the hard shell (the mini ones).
Oh - and I loved your comment on Britt's blog about Santa. I left a rather long and drawn out comment about how I think kids should get to dream. Let them imagine and do it BIG. I'm not saying you were wrong to tell the truth but I'm letting my kids believe because I never got to.
Happy Holidays!!!
LC
Post a Comment