Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Letting Go...

You know you no longer have control issues when you let your 5 year old help paint his own room-dark blue no less...he had fun and hopefully he'll remember I let him help...I have a lot to do when he is at school tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

kelli said...

Is there no covering on the floor? YOu must be replacing carpet too! My son, Sam's, room is dark blue...with planets and stars. I am dreading the day I re-paint it!!

calibosmom said...

Solomon is FINALLY back in his room. Remind me to never paint a room a dark color again-that took FOREVER! It took three coats plus a primer coat! I must say it does look beautiful though-The deep dark blue against the bright white trim-I definately appreciate it since it was hard work!

the wrath of khandrea said...

what a fun mom you are! your son must've loved painting!
thanks for your insightful comments. i have a lot of work to do to figure this whole thing out.
i'm jealous you live in new england! i grew up in mass, i miss it so much. loved the picture of the lighthouse. -sniff sniff- oh well. go pats!

David said...

Sully has a perma anti-moustache. Why do all kids have that under-the-bottom-lip ring around the mouth? Chocolate milk?

CREATE