Saturday, December 15, 2007
Caleb
This is my son Caleb. He turned 12 this week and he is an amazing boy...who am I kidding, he's a young man. He is EVERYTHING I could ever ask for in a first born son. He is a beautiful soul, so kind hearted, and hilarious. He is so wonderful with his brother and sister and he loves babies...I know his future wife is going to love that about him. I noticed that right away in his dad. I love you Caleb! You make me so happy and I am so proud of you. I can hardly take credit for raising you...I think you were just born this way...practically perfect! I am bawling right now writing this...thank you for letting me be your mom and for making it so easy for me to be your mom! You're the best!
Labels:
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Isn't being a mom great. I feel exactly the same way about Noah "he was just born that way".
Post a Comment