Sunday, December 16, 2007

Hannah's Church


We didn't have real church today because of the snow storm but I woke up this morning to find my Hannah's Church program on my night stand. She's a hoot...notice who the Bishop is. We had a snack in place of the Sacrament, we sang Christmas songs for the hymns, we made popcicle stick bookmarks by Solomon and Matthew told the Christmas story using G-ma's Nativity cutouts. Today was a great day at church!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

kelli said...

How awesome is that?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I wondered if you were Mormon as well just by some of your comments. I guess we really WERE made from the same soup! Fancy that. How funny is it that she's the Bishop in her church. Kids.

LC

calibosmom said...

LC, we have actually met before. I just found this out. I am friends with Brittany and when you came out here for a visit we met briefly. I was dropping off one of her kids and you pulled in the driveway. I think we said hello and then I left. Hopefully we'll meet again someday...we can chat longer next time.

CREATE