Amazon.com: Secrets of Longevity: Dr. Mao's 8-Week Program: Simple steps That Add Years to Your Life (9780811876957): Maoshing Ni: Books
I decided to give this program a go. The suggestions seem simple and doable. Week One is all about detoxifying-don't worry, it doesn't involve any colon flushes. I need to do 5 things this week.
1-Drink water! (daily)
2-Drink herbal tea (caffeine free) (daily)
3-Buy a plant
4-Take a 20 min walk (daily)
5-Breathe deeply (daily)
I'm generally a pretty healthy person but I could do better for myself and my family. The suggestions create healthy habits for a lifetime. Chinese medicine has been around a loooooong time and Dr Mao is a 38th generation doctor. I think he may know a thing or two. I'll let you know how it goes...
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I think I'm going to be checking this book out...I am excited to see how this works for you.
Who knew that buying a plant could help you live longer?
Post a Comment