Love both pictures!!! Congrats on 18 years :)
Still lookin great! Wow 18 years! That is a feat these days!
Sounds good to me. Happy Anniversary!
You make a lovely couple!!!! And to still be in love is the greatest blessing ever! Also love your 12 days of Christmas list in one day! So great.
can i get a HELLZYEAH? eighteen years. i'm jealous.congrats on hanging in through crappy times, and coming out better for it. you guys are great.
I can't stop smiling...you guys are adorable. I love this song too. Happy Anniversary my lovely twinner.
Happy, Happy ANNIVERSARY!!!!!! I love seeing the pictures of then and today! You are a great looking couple.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Love both pictures!!! Congrats on 18 years :)
Still lookin great! Wow 18 years! That is a feat these days!
Sounds good to me. Happy Anniversary!
You make a lovely couple!!!! And to still be in love is the greatest blessing ever! Also love your 12 days of Christmas list in one day! So great.
can i get a HELLZYEAH? eighteen years. i'm jealous.
congrats on hanging in through crappy times, and coming out better for it. you guys are great.
I can't stop smiling...you guys are adorable. I love this song too. Happy Anniversary my lovely twinner.
Happy, Happy ANNIVERSARY!!!!!! I love seeing the pictures of then and today! You are a great looking couple.
Post a Comment