Tuesday, December 14, 2010

TIME FLIES

I can't believe its been a month since I last posted.  Well, actually I can.  I've had a touch of the blue's and blah's.  I don't think I was ready for the cold this year.  I really really don't like being cold.  Ask my kids-they know not to even ask me to go sledding or swimming unless its in a hot tub.  Why in heavens name do I live in New England then?  Well, its absolutely beautiful the other three seasons and its beautiful now but just cold. Blech!  Like everyone else, I've just been plain busy too. Its the 14th and I have yet to produce a Christmas card.  Don't get me wrong, life is good, blessings abound but things just seem a bit off.  I hope to be back to my bubbly, snarky self soon.

6 comments:

A-Kap said...

I am SOOOO feelin' that bluesy, blahs-y way too.....and trying desperately to work on my Christmas card...amongst the million other holiday doings. Such a busy time -- and I hate feeling bluesy during the holidays, but I can't seem to shake it. Blech!!

the wrath of khandrea said...

i totally get this post. i'll bet a lot of people can relate right about now. it's not bad, right? just not "normal."

poop.

Linsey said...

Winter blahs are the worst. And, how did I not know you live in the Northeast? We should plan a rendezvous! Also, I'm a fan of New Year's cards. Do those instead, it will make you feel a LOT better.

Lauren in GA said...

I am sorry that you have been feeling the blues and blahs. They are the pits. My husband gets Seasonal Affective Disorder...I feel so badly for him. He doesn't get it as badly in Georgia but it still hits him.

jessica said...

Cold is a such a joy kill. I like to look at snow and that is about it...as long as I have no where to go and nothing to do. I miss you. Let's pretend we live by each other and cozy up on the sofa in front of the fireplace with our pj's and a snuggie and watch trashy tv while eating cake.

Merry Merry Christmas!

Lindsey said...

ooooh. . . See, I didn't DO Christmas cards this year!

CREATE