What happened to my Best of '09 list? Sorry, I've been distracted but I know you understand what its like to get busy right about now.
Let's see, where was I?
Best packaging: We received an Edible Arrangement this year and it was incredible. This thing was huge and full of the best tasting fruit especially the chocolate dipped strawberries.
Best Tea: I drink herbal tea when I am cold which is a lot and my favorite is Honey Lemon Chamomile.
Word of the Year 2009 was HOPEFUL. Hope is a big word around our house right now. Jared lost all hope but we have found it and are living more fully because of it.
Best Shop AMAZON! I love, love, love Amazon. I don't have to leave home and it comes right to my door. If I do have to go out for clothes (and its usually pants for my 14 year old, never stops growing son) then I'll just pop over to Khol's. I did splurge on a pair of Lucky Jeans for him this year but I made sure that they would fit me too. After he's done with them of course.
Best Car Ride New England is truly beautiful in the fall and we go on lots of drives around our very own town. One particular Sunday we went out for a drive and it was spectacular. The clouds, the leaves, & the colors were beautiful. Fall makes living here in the winter bearable.
New Person My good friend Nicole had a baby this year. Annika is my favorite new person. She is adorable and even though I don't see her too often, when I do see her and hold her, she brings a smile to my face. She is a very good baby and just one of those squishy mushy lovey babies. YUM!
Project I wouldn't call it a project but its my volunteer/turned into a job project. I started volunteering at my local Meals on Wheels this past Spring just once a week. I fell in love with the people there and I guess they liked me too so they asked me if I'd like to drive for them twice a week. I drop off meals to home bound senior citizens and I love it! I provide them with a meal, a smile and sometimes even a hug and they provide me with friendship, gratitude and laughs.
WHEW! I think I'm all caught up. This is a pretty busy week for me but I'll try and keep it up. What are some of your BESTS of 2009?
Gwen Bell Best of '09 challenge
Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love that you do Meals on Wheels. You are awesome.
I love all of your bests. I especially love that you do meals on wheels. I actually did that when I was in high school for a while, and I loved it!
I agree with these ladies about the Meals on Wheels. That is so awesome!
I love what you said about hope.
Post a Comment