Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Meet Jessica, my twin


Jessica and I have never met face to face but through blogging we have decided that we could be twins. We have a lot in common yet have our own unique qualities that make us a little bit different. Well, Jessica is doing something unique and different and I think you need to know about it. I have a lot of respect for mom's that create and Jessica has created a wonderful thing that you should check out. Here is a link to her blog-
To Leah, With Love
Way to go Jessica!!! I'm so proud of you!!!

4 comments:

diane said...

With a daughter who is a senior in high school, I really need to check this out. Thanks for the heads up.

jessica said...

Thanks for being my twinner and for loving me enough to do this post. I was having a tough day...yeah, looks like we have to go back to SC to finalize the adoption and...well too much to go into. But you popped up in my inbox and I got a big huge smile on my face, and that was before I knew you did this post!

Thanks sista!xoxo
Ummm...Matt Kearney is one of my faves...but of course you already know that!

Lauren in GA said...

I love that she wrote the book, too. I don't have girls but I want to read it to help me with the Young Women. Go Jessica!!

You are so awesome to post about her book.

the wrath of khandrea said...

since i've met you both, can i be in on the twinship as well?

CREATE