
Here is the first of three blogoversary games. All of the answers can be found within this blog. The blogger with the most correct answers wins-in the event of a tie, a name will be drawn. The winner will receive a $10 gift card from Barnes & Noble because I LOVE TO BUY BOOKS! Here goes...
1-How much $$ did I save at the grocery store so I could buy my fab clogs?
A. $61.73
B. $33.42
C. doesn't matter-the clogs are priceless
2-What would I rather receive from my husband?
A. wild flowers
B. pink boxing gloves
C. get out of jail free card
3-What three things did my kids do this summer to earn $$$
A. mow the lawn, sell cookies, & walk dogs
B. sell lemonade, iron shirts, & mow the lawn
C. sell dogs, iron the lawn, & mow cookies
4-What are two of my favorite TV shows?
A. Grey's Anatomy & The Office
B. Amazing Race & ER
C. Project Runway & Top Chef
5-My favorite summer shoes are:
A. red Birkenstocks
B. silver Nike's
C. black flip flops
6-What big event did I participate in this year?
A. Special Olympics
B. Half Marathon
C. Toys for Tots
7-What trick did I teach my daughter Hannah?
A. cherry drop
B. Chinese jump rope
C. back flip
8-What is my favorite treat to get when I am in Boston?
A. Fenway hotdog
B. cannoli
C. chocolate shake
9-What was our family YOUTUBE video about?
A. Loving your neighbor
B. Obeying your parents
C. Reverence in church
10-What fun family trip did we take this year?
A. Orlando
B. Hershey park
C. Niagara Falls
11-What anniversary did Matthew and I celebrate this year?
A. 2 years therapy free
B. 15th wedding
C. 1 year no sugar
12-How do I like my eggs?
A. scrambled with goat cheese & spinach
B. sunnyside up with toast
C. softboiled with salt & pepper
Good luck! The answers and the winner will be announced on the 18th!!!

10 comments:
Okay I am not sure about some of them but here goes!!
1. c
2. b
3. b
4. c
5. a
6. b
7. a
8. b )although there is a post about yummy choc. shakes)
9. c
10. a
11. b
12. a
Okay so I totally went back thorugh like all of your posts!! I really like barnes and noble!!
Hehehe, this was fun! Here is my best try WITHOUT going through your entire post history....
1. a
2. b
3. b
4. c
5. a
6. b
7. a
8. b
9. c
10. a
11. b
12. a
Ok...I'm going to finally make my first blog comment in honor of your anniversary. I am ALL about celebrating -- so I am more than happy to join in!
So -- here goes with the answers (without reviewing your blogs -- but I did check out the video and LOVED it.):
1) A.
2) B.
3) B.
4) C.
5) C.
6) B.
7) A.
8) B.
9) C.
10) C.
11) B.
12) A.
I tried to do them all from memory without looking any up...we will see how it goes...
1.a
2.b
3.b
4.c
5.c
6.b
7.b
8.a
9.c
10.b
11.b
12.c
1.b
2.b
3.a
4.c
5.c
6.b
7.b
8.b
9.b
10.c
11.b
12.a
This was fun.
Here is my best guess.....keeping my fingers crossed.
a
b
b
c
c
b
b
b
c
a
b
b
1. a
2. b
3. b
4. c
5. a
6. b
7. a
8. b
9. c
10. a
11. b
12. a
Okay I know I did so good on this. I didn't even go back and read old posts....
A, B, B, C, A, B, A, B, C, B, B, A
There were only two I wasn't sure about...summer shoes and family vacay.
I did have to guess a couple, but here's my best shot.
a
a
a
c
b
c
a
c
a
b
a
Some of the the multiple choice answers were so funny that I was tempted to pick them, even though they were obviously WRONG. Fun quiz.
i want to play but i'm strapped for time. can i still submit as late as the 17th??
Post a Comment