Sorry bloggers...but I've been a slagger (a blog slacker). I joined the gym on Saturday (YAHOO!) and that same night I got the flu. It hasn't been a horrible case of the flu (not bad enough to warrant a flu shot-wink wink) but enough to be annoying so that I couldn't go to the gym. I've been draggin' around here all week with nothing exciting to blog about. BLAH!
Anyway, so my 1 year blogoversary is coming up on the 18th. I think that's Brittany's Birthday too and she is the one that got me hooked on this blogging train. Thanks girlfriend!
I've been wracking my brain trying to figure what fun thing to do for my blogirthday.
A quiz? A giveaway? A contest?
Well, HOW ABOUT ALL THREE??? WOOHOO!!!
First, I will have a little calibosmom quiz and the winner of that will receive a little token of gratitude for participating (in the event of a tie, I will draw a name.
Second, I will put together a little basket of some of my favorite things and then put all commenter's in a drawing.
Third, I will have a silly crazy contest and the winner of that will also receive a small token of gratitude for participating.
Sounds like a lot right? Well it is but that's what celebrations are for. The fun will take place over the next week and a half and all will be revealed on the 18th. Calibosmom Quiz coming soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Breaks from blogging are necessary or the blog becomes a burden. I'll be back for your contests/giveaways etc. and for your non-reward driven posts as well.
I can't wait!
I am sorry you got the flu. That is just lousy. Blech.
I have never heard the term, "slagger". It is brilliant...I am totally blog lifting that one ;)
Oh I can't wait!!! I'm totally going to start studying your past posts...okay not really but yay for you for being so on the ball!
And I'm glad you aren't bed ridden...(is that the way you spell that?) with the flu.
Let the celebration begin!
Post a Comment