Thursday, August 21, 2008

What Olympic sport are you?

I'm loving the Olympics but I'm exhausted! It's so late!!! I even went out and bought some new running shoes tonight because I'm ready to get back in the game. I've taken some time off but no more excuses! Thanks Shark Bait for this cool link on your blog.



You Are Fencing



You're competitive but not brutally so. You compete to make yourself better.

You find having an opponent to be challenging and rewarding.

You are fierce when you're in a competition, but you don't wish your rivals any real harm.


Some of my Olympic highlights:
2,008 drummers in Opening ceremonies
Women's gymnastics-enjoyed the ups and downs
Women's Beach volleyball-I just can't help but cheer for these ladies
diving-Solomon wants to be an Olympic diver
swimming-Holy cow Phelps!
rowing-so hard!
trampoline? Crazy high
I could go on and on...but I'm so tired and need to take a nap from staying up so late!

7 comments:

♥Shally said...

I am Gymnastics...

I love taking those little quizzes. It is amazing how accurate they can be.. how do they do that??

Bridget said...

yeah, I have been really into the Olympics too. As I've already posted, I LOVE the women's beach volleyball. Then of course I am slightly biased to the triathlons too.

Amber said...

It's tough to pick a highlight for the Olympics. I was certainly the most addicted the first week with Phelps and gymnastics. But volleyball is another favorite!

Benson Family said...

Well I am biased toward Swimming! :) and I checked out the link also and it picked me to be a.....Swimmer. Go figure. Liz, Whenever your are ready to "get in the Game" I would love to join you....

Ballard Greener said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
diane said...

I felt like I was watching a circus during rhythmic gymnastics. All that contortion, make-up and sequins. Cirque D'Olympics.

Thursday14 said...

I am badminton. I had no idea it was even an olympic sport, but I was thrilled to find out, because I love me a good game of badminton.

I just got a new pair of running shoes and I'm gearing up for a 5K! If you want to feel like an Olympian, I'm happy to run with (behind) you and make you feel like a champ when you see yourself leaving me in the dust...

CREATE