Friday, August 8, 2008

Pure yum!

Here is my photo entry for 5 minute mom photo contest. We found a great 50's diner for chocolate shakes. Last time we went there all we ordered were shakes , fries, and onion rings. This is pure summer fun for our family...all of us together eating something chocolatey.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

mahina said...

sounds like my kind of food! the grease the ketchup and the chocolatey goodness! yummy!!

cute picture! i know so many people who have entered this contest. it is fun to see everyone entering! it was hard for me to pick just one and now that i entered i keep finding others i would have liked to enter, as well!

Christie said...

Excellent picture! I'm so glad you entered, too!

Ballard Greener said...

Looks like what I had for dinner tonight.

Anonymous said...

yummy sounding stuff!! I loves me some onion rings!! :)

great photo!!

Anonymous said...

Yum! Sounds like a fun dinner to me!

jessica said...

You had me at shakes...!

I LOVE COLDPLAY! Seriously we were separated at birth!

Amber said...

Yum AND fun! That would go marvelously with the old-fashioned soda fountain we'll have in our basement!

Lauren in GA said...

Looks delightful!

CREATE