Thursday, July 31, 2008

Project Runway: Home - Season 5 - Official Bravo TV Site

Project Runway: Home - Season 5 - Official Bravo TV Site

One of my favorite shows!! I love watching Project Runway and Top Chef. Do you know why? I am in awe of creative people that can come up with things on the fly. Its inspiring to me and something I wish I could do. To be given a challenge and create something from nothing in a matter of moments is amazing to me. Here's to all you creative and inspiring people!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I LOVE project runway! I have it tivoed every week! I think it is great and I too am amazed. However, some of the outfits last night were kinda ugly! :)

jessica said...

If these shows were around when I was young and single I would have totally auditioned for the likes of Design Star and Project Runway.

The only problem is that I think my added years on the planet and my husband plus kids are my inspirations and the reasons why I am good at what I do. So the younger version of me wouldn't have been so good.

Oh well...my kids think I'm a Design Star and that is all that matters.

Lauren in GA said...

I love Project Runway!!

I have never gotten into Top Chef because ultimately, I am disgruntled that I can't eat the food myself ;)

CREATE