Saturday, January 19, 2008
Simply the BEST!
My husband did it. He surprised me with a REALLY good present that arrived on Thursday. I arrived home from running some errands the other day to find my sister sitting at our kitchen table. YEAH!!! My sister lives far away and I haven't seen her in over a year. What a great present-we are spending the weekend just hangin' out and chattin' up a storm. My husband is simply the BEST!!!
Labels:
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Um, wow. I mean really - WOW. What a gift.
LC
have a really great time! maybe i should start dropping hints that i would like to see my sister, who is only my sister by fake blood, but has been so for 30 years.
your husband seems like a great guy. congrats!! a super vacation followed by a surprise visit? life is good, girl!
Post a Comment