I know it's goofy but I love Groundhog Day. It's just so weird but so fun and it means only six more weeks of winter. I can't wait for Spring! Enjoy this clip of one of my all time favorite movies. Living the same day over and over until you get it right. Sounds like my life right now. Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
can you believe i've never seen groundhog day? we tried to instant view it on netflix last year, but the stream was messed up and we couldn't.
maybe i can piece together enough clips from youtube to sort of feel like i've watched it...
Life as a mom IS TOTALLY groundhog day. Love that movie.
There are a lot of days where my parenting is so lousy I realize that I need a do over...or maybe a Groundhog Day...
Jim constantly refers to his job as "Life in the Groundhog Day movie". He hasn't seemed to get it right quite yet...but hopefully (oh please!!) he will SOME DAY.
HAPPY GROUNDHOG DAY!! Spring is a'comin'.....
My kindergarteners were so into Punxatawney Phil this year. I remember as a kid JUST DYING if he saw his shadow.
Life is one big groundhog day. The sooner we accept and deal with it, the better.
It was a fun GH day around here. Eden was obsessed with it thanks to 1st grade curriculum she knew all about it. Aric serenaded us with "I've got you Babe" AHHHH good times.
OHMYGOSH. How is it I've never seen this clip before? Love it!
Post a Comment